Thursday 13 December 2012

Due Date.

Posted by Unknown at 13:30:00
It's here, I am forty weeks pregnant, I thought I would let you know where I'm up to. I visited the midwife on Monday and she told me he is head down, engaged and ready to go, but there are still no signs of his arrival, we are just playing the waiting game now!

Being due today does mean that I am now more pregnant than I ever was with Connor as he was born on his due date! I just hope I don't go too far over or I'll be looking at a Christmas in hospital when I was really looking forward to having a relaxed, and extremely tired, day with my three boys! And I'm not the only one, I know Dane and Connor are excited for him to be here too.

I see the midwife on Tuesday for my next check up, but hopefully I won't need to go, if he's here by then. It could be any time now so wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

At Home With Connor Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea