Friday 6 June 2014

Boys.

Posted by Unknown at 19:56:00

Boys will be boys, that's what they say.

Mine certainly are boys! At the moment, I don't know if it's just the age they are at, but they spend the majority of their time fighting over the same minuscule objects day in and day out! It can be something as small as a dodey that sets them off. And when I say fight and don't just mean a few cross words, these boys go for it until one, most of the time both, of them is hysterically in tears!


There are rare occasions that they can be so kind and gentle with each other and then bang!! It's like they lul me into a false sense of security so I am completely unprepared for the war eruption that's about to follow.

It wears me down. By bed time I have flat out had enough. It exhausts me constantly trying to play peace keeper, the temper, that the boys have mutually in common, is uncontainable!

I keep telling myself it's just a phase that they will get past, Logan heading straight for the terrible twos and Connor still being in the midst of them makes my two very head strong boys clash. I'm just crossing my fingers and hoping there is light at the end of this, sometimes very dark, tunnel.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

At Home With Connor Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea