Wednesday 4 June 2014

Henry Hoover.

Posted by Unknown at 19:47:00

For a little while now Connor has had a bit of a thing for hoovers! It started with Hetty in particular but has since moved on to other models of the famous Numatic.

I don't really know where it came from, I own a Hetty and he was always interested in looking at her, but it moved onto shop catalogues and then videos online. He would sit and watch it all day if I let him... Watching other people review, repair or use their hoovers.

It has become a bit of an obsession, he now owns his very own Henry and Hetty hoovers that go almost everywhere with us. He loves showing them off to anyone and everyone... it's all he talks about some days and although it sounds cute it can drive me crazy, I get tired of hearing the same words over and over!

You would think with this love of hoovers the house would be spotless, dust free at the least, but he is terrified when "big Hetty" actually gets plugged in. As soon as I unravel the wire he is sat up on the couch quiet as a church mouse. Before I've even pressed the on switch he is telling me not to do it. God forbid I ask him if he wants a go! He completely freaks out and gets genuinely upset at the thought of having to be anywhere near her when she is on!

It really makes me wonder what must go on inside that little mind of his!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

At Home With Connor Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea