Thursday 13 August 2015

Time.

Posted by Unknown at 21:33:00
Wow, time flies when you're having fun! Or when you have three kids under four years old to run a round after and focus all your energy on!

It's been a while since blogging our adventures, by the end of most days it's all I can do to muster the energy to get a shower! Life is hectic but not in a bad way (most of the time!) so I thought I'd kick start my blog with a little update of my three and take it from there...

                                           





Connor:
Approaching 4 and turning into a polite and happy little social butterfly right before my eyes. Since starting nursery in January he has blossomed! His imagination is amazing to me, he is completely eccentric and takes interest in and questions everything he sees. He still loves hoovers, and at the moment anything outdoors is right up his street. Creepy crawlys, gardening and just generally being outside. Connor is kind and inquisitive and now that his conversation skills rival my own he truly is my little best mate. I couldn't be prouder of him if I tried.... That's not to say I'm not looking forward to nursery restarting in September!





Logan:
At 2 and a half Logan sways in the air of mysteriousness. He is quiet and logical and seems always to be working things out. This attitude tends to make for a more reserved and sensitive little man cub. At the moment things can be tricky with Logan, he is hard to read at the best of times but it seems, coupling that with his frustration that he can't quite voice his feelings properly yet makes for hard work. We are trying to encourage his words, rather than the upset moans that can soon become hysterics, that are hard to deal with as a parent, I won't lie and pretend that I don't feel guilty that I don't completely understand who he is yet, but to be fair to myself I think he is still working that out too. Must be a middle child thing, trying to find his place in such a busy home. Logan loves his alone time with either mum or dad, he appreciates the attention all to himself. He would sit all day and watch films and is happiest when being cuddled at the same time! Oh and he has had two wees on his potty this week... He's challenging but he's getting there!

Amélie:
Amazing. She pushes the boundaries everyday and is completely fearless! A climber, a walker and a total character. She took her first steps at 10 months exactly and hasn't stopped. Her favourite game is playing chase with the boys, it sends the three of them into fits of infectious giggles that light up my world! She still doesn't have much hair and her eyes have now settled on a beautiful hazel brown. She loves sloppy kisses, although she avoids Daddy's stubble! And has just started with a few little words, mama, ta and nanaa (night night). She turns one in just a couple of weeks and I can't believe how the time has flown!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

At Home With Connor Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea